Call for Nominations! CCN’s Distinguished Alumni Award
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
The Capstone College of Nursing’s Distinguished Alumni Award was established to recognize a CCN graduate who has demonstrated continuous and exemplary contributions to the profession of nursing and/or healthcare. Please find the award criteria listed below.
If you would like to nominate a CCN alum for this award, please complete the online nomination form by February 15, 2018.
Capstone College of Nursing Distinguished Alumni Award
The Capstone College of Nursing Alumni Association Board has established The Distinguished Alumni Award to recognize a distinguished CCN graduate who has demonstrated continuous and exemplary contributions to the profession of nursing and/or healthcare.
- Nominations should be submitted by February 15, 2018 and should include the name, telephone number and e-mail of both the nominator and nominee.
- Also included should be information detailing why this nominee should be chosen for this award. (see criteria below)
- Anyone may nominate.
- All CCN alumni are eligible for the award.
- The award will be presented annually at Honors Day by the Chair of the Alumni Association, or his/her designee from the Selection Committee. The letter(s) of nomination submitted may be read aloud at this time.
- A $500 gift and an engraved symbol of appreciation will be presented to the recipient.
Criteria for Selection
- Must be a graduate of the Capstone College of Nursing at the University of Alabama
- Must be committed to the key values of the Capstone College of Nursing: education, scholarship, and service
- Would have demonstrated continuous and exemplary contributions to the profession of nursing and/or healthcare
- Brought credit to themselves and CCN through distinguished accomplishments in the following areas:
- Character and personal life
- Professional achievement
- Community service on local, state or national levels
Please contact Rosemary Russell, email@example.com, with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support!