Welcome to the Graduate Program
The graduate program seeks excellent nurses in pursuit of advancing their nursing education.
For BSN-prepared nurses, we offer a Master of Science in Nursing Program with multiple concentrations:
- MSN Nurse Administrator (NA)
- MSN Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- BSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)
For MSN- prepared nurses, we offer three doctoral programs:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program
- Joint Nursing Science PhD Program
- Doctorate in Education (EdD) in Instructional Leadership Program with a concentration in Nurse Education
- Post-Graduate Programs
The goal of all our degree programs is to prepare qualified and caring nurses to face the challenges of the future in nursing.
For accreditation information, click here.
If you are not already a student, please be aware that our application deadlines vary, please visit each concentration for the deadline.
Click Here to view the states from which the College of Nursing currently accepts applications for admission.