The Capstone College of Nursing Board of Visitors, established in 1998, is comprised of a diverse group of leaders who provide expertise, advice and resources to enhance the quality of nursing education within the College.
Objectives of the Board include:
- Advise the College on long-range planning.
- Function as an advocacy group for the University and the College.
- Study needs and opportunities for private funding for the College.
- Assist the College in securing financial resources.
- Assist in the recruitment of outstanding students to the College.
- Serve on various advisory committees established by the Board at the request of the Dean of the College
to provide advice on specific programs, needs, and issues.
- Continue, through the Alabama Nursing Hall of Fame, to recognize those who through their work
and accomplishments have brought honor to the profession of nursing.
The College applauds members of our Board of Visitors, past and present, for their dedication and commitment to the College and to the nursing profession. We invite you to learn more about our Board of Visitors and how you can become involved. Please contact: