CCN Testing Policy
- Only laptop, privacy screen, power adapter, network cable, and photo ID are allowed on the desk during testing.
- Only one student at a time will be allowed a bathroom break.
- Students are not to do any other computer activity prior to taking the test, during the test, or while the testing period is in progress.
- Only technical problems will be addressed during test. No other questions will be answered.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing room.
- Hats are not allowed in the testing room.
- No ear buds may be used.
- Students must remove watches and/or any wearable technology device during testing and place in book bag/backpack.
- Cell phones must be placed in book bag/backpack during testing.
- When students complete the Exit Exam they are to leave the room quietly and exit the building/immediate area. No congregating near testing area will be allowed.